Imagine having a catchy song, video, and some innovative ideas for every topic you're trying to teach this year. Whether you're a teacher, parent, or learner, the all-access pass will guide you on the path to making Spanish fun, engaging, and easy for all learners. These quality, fun resources have been properly vetted for accuracy and usefulness, are designed to meet your specific needs, and are ready at hand (online or offline) whenever you need them.
Signing up for this all-access BASHO & FRIENDS library will:
- make your life easier
- make your kids love you even more
- make you COOL in SCHOOL
- save you time
- give you a chance to influence new BASHO & FRIENDS content
- make you feel happy because it was made specifically for YOU!
I've been at this music, YouTube, songwriting, teaching, and sharing gig for years and now I'm finally bringing all of my experience and resources together in one place JUST FOR YOU! I've brought the love, energy, and catchy beats from YouTube into an organized, online library that is growing and developing with YOUR direct input! We're creating new lessons every month and with the all-access pass you will have access to them all as well as exclusive access to resources not for sale anywhere else.
By signing up for the teacher toolkit, you will gain access to dynamic, ever growing library of music-based mini-courses covering topics ranging from days of the week and the seasons, to colors and classroom objects. You'll also have the opportunity to provide your specific feedback about what content we should produce next!
With each mini-course you'll gain access to:
- An ad-free, full hd animated video.
- An ad-free, full hd, karaoke lyrics only video.
- An MP3 version of the song.
- An MP3 instrumental of the song for sing-alongs and original recordings
- Full lyrics in both English and Spanish.
- A series of printable mini-lessons that will help you deepen students' learning around key concepts
- Full mobile access to all of the content on any device.
- The ability to download the content locally and play back without internet.
- Regular emails with tips, tricks, suggestions, and ideas for leveraging music and video to make learning Spanish awesome!
- Our Airtable database that will allow you to sort, filter, and search the entire library based on categories and terms that are meaningful to you.
- All of the current and future Spanish language content that we add to the library (as long as your subscription is current).
Basho started BASHO & FRIENDS because he loves teaching, music, making videos, and working with people. Through multiple iterations and evolutions, BASHO & FRIENDS has continued to produce high quality musical content aimed at making learning less like a lesson and more like a dance party.
In addition to his many years of bilingual teaching experience, Basho also founded an arts based after school program in Oakland, CA., composed music for Sesame Street, collaborated on videos with Sesame Studios and Cool School, wrote and co-produced all BASHO & FRIENDS music, and currently serves as Partner at the nonprofit FuelEd - an organization that develops emotionally-intelligent educators who build relationship-driven schools.
Basho earned a Master in International Affairs from Columbia University and a BA and bilingual teaching credential from UC Santa Cruz. Rooted in his bilingual teaching experience, Basho brings a focus on simplicity, clarity, compassion, joy, and human connection to all of his work. He enjoys life in Boulder with his wife Amanda and three kids Golden, Skyler, and Primrose.